Saturday, January 31, 2009

How I Spend My Holiday

It was holiday time...YAHOO!!.There was one thing in my mind.I just want to met my lovely family.Ocne I reached home,my father told me that we will go to Cameron Highland.Iwas very surprise and exited.I never though that my father will brought us to vacation.
The main thing playing in my mind once I reached there was I want to eat a lot of strawberries and when i reached there,my father bought a lot of strawberries to us.We were very lucky because there were night market just a stone throw from our hotel.At night,we were going to the night market.There were many people and tourist there.We bought a lot of food.We were realy tired and slept early.
Second day at Cameron Hihgland my father brought us to MARDI.MARDI was the place that we can saw the strawbery farm and also tea farm.Besides that,there were also many types of vegetables such as asparagus,brocolly and cabbage.I was very interested when i saw there were many types of flower there.
Cameron Highland was the right place to any stressed people because the place is far from the hustle bustle of the concrite jungle.So,let's go to Cameron Higland.

1 comment: